VoIP Telephone Line
- Voice over IP technology (VOIP) routes telephone calls over the internet as opposed to traditional landline.
- VoIP can be used with most existing Internet connections eg Satellite, 3G, ADSL etc.
- A VoIP box/Router that can be connected to your existing Internet connection.
- A South African telephone number for both incoming and outgoing calls
Key Service Features
- “Always on”
- Inexpensive, quick and easily installed
- No telephone line required
- Fully monitored service 24 x 7 x 365
- Provides a reliable telephone service
- Utilises state of the art technology
- Fast installation from order
- Home/Business use where existing lines don’t work.
- Rural locations, lodges, farms, mines etc. where no reliable telephone service is available.