Ajax SpaceControl Remote
The Ajax SpaceControl is a lightweight four-button remote. It has an arm, disarm, night mode and panic button. The signal is sent in an encrypted format which prevents it from being intercepted. It is perfect for lending to guests or use it as a back-up if your phone battery dies.
10 in stock
The security status is shown by means of color-coded indication.
The device controls the security modes and sends an alarm signal to the Ajax Hub by pressing the buttons on the remote.
- The Ajax SpaceControl remote has four buttons that can activate and deactivate the alarm. It also has a night mode and a panic button.
- When the panic button is pressed, it sends a signal to the other users connected to the Ajax Hub and your armed response company.
- Pressing the Night mode on the SpaceControl activates full or partial security i.e. outside sensors only.
- Ajax alarm systems require a network connection
- For the system to work with your armed response company you will need to confirm they support Ajax. The system can work without armed response and send you alerts.
The price quoted is net of the 5% discount for payment by EFT
|Dimensions||7.5 × 4.7 × 2.2 cm|
|Classification||Four button key fob with feedback|
|Compatibility||Operates with Hub, Hub Plus, ocBridge Plus, uartBridge|
|Number of buttons||4|
|Deactivation of the panic button||Available|
|Power supply||Battery: CR2032 battery
Power supply voltage: 3 V
Battery life — up to 3 years
|Jeweller radio technology||Communication range with central unit — up to 1,300 m in an open space
Two-way communication between devices
Operating frequencies — 868.0-868.6 MHz
Self-adjusting RF output power — up to 20 mW
Block encryption based on AES algorithm
Device polling period — 12?300 s
|Operating temperature range||-25°? to +50°?|
|Permissible humidity||Up to 95%|
|Certification||Grade 2, CE|
|Warranty||24 months of the date of sale. Batteries are not covered under warranty.|
|Complete set||SpaceControl keyfob
CR2032 battery (pre-installed)