A robust handset, unrivalled battery life, excellent voice quality and the reliability you expect from the world’s leading provider of mobile satellite communications – IsatPhone 2 delivers it all. Inmarsat’s new-generation handheld satellite phone will keep you connected in the most extreme and remote locations.
The new-generation IsatPhone 2 joins IsatPhone Pro in our handheld satellite phone portfolio – bringing more choice to customers wanting the reliability Inmarsat delivers.
IsatPhone 2 is a tough phone for a tough world. The robust handset has been engineered to cope with anything that nature can throw at it – from searing heat to icy blasts, desert sandstorms or
monsoon rain. It offers unrivalled battery life – 8 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours on standby.
Together, IsatPhone 2’s design and capabilities – including safety features – make it ideal for the most demanding of users in sectors such as civil government, oil and gas, NGOs, and media.
All the features you need
- Dependable connectivity
- High voice quality
- Voicemail, text and email messaging
- Extended battery capacity
- Assistance button – sends GPS location data and
text to pre-set emergency number
- Tracking – sends location information
- Bluetooth for hands-free use
- Incoming call alerts with antenna stowed
- Ergonomic and ruggedised handset
- Mains charger – 4 adaptors
- Car charger – 10-30 volts
- Micro USB cable
- Wired hands-free headset
- Quick start guide (8 languages)
- Support USB memory drive
- Lanyard strap
50 units – Valid for 30 days
100 units – Valid for 90 days
250 units – Valid for 180 days
500 units – Valid for 365 days
Call Type – Cost/min
How to guide for Isatphone 2: