Note: A Service Plan is required to use the Spot Device. This is bought directly from Spot on their website
MEANT FOR ADVENTURE
SPOT Gen4 gives you a critical, life-saving line of communication when you travel beyond the boundaries of reliable cellular service. SPOT Gen4 lets family, friends, and colleagues know you are OK, or if the unexpected should happen, sends your GPS location to emergency responders all with the push of a button. Add this rugged, pocket-sized device to your essential gear and stay connected wherever you play or work.
Sleek and Rugged
Its sleek yet rugged appeal is the perfect complement to our SPOT product line.
- The new SPOT Gen4 was designed for outdoor recreation
- Adventure enthusiasts or field personnel who travel beyond reliable cell coverage
- Or go off-the-grid for work or pleasure.
SPOT GEN4 SATELLITE GPS MESSENGER
Live and historical map views to view or share your SPOT locations for a minimum of three years. Optional upgrades available to meet user-defined mapping needs
- Customized Position Icons – Ability to distinguish location points by SPOT product or user that adds a variety of in-field and remote management of resources.
- Geofencing – allows users to create virtual geographic boundaries and set custom alerts.
- Alerts – User set and system-generated for emergency or custom messages, new movement, no movement, check-in, and help.
- Shared View Improvement – Unlimited shared views with an easy interface to share a location.
- Map Layers – Select from several options to view your map in light or dark mode, satellite, open street map, or terrain
Customized tracking features take your adventure to the next level. Choose motion-activated tracking regardless of the level of service you choose and set up a vibration sensor to tell your SPOT to send track updates when you are moving and to stop when you do.
Send a pre-programmed text message or an email with GPS coordinates to up to 10 contacts with your location. Your waypoint is stored in your SPOT account for later reference. Your stored waypoints can be easily integrated into a Shared View or SPOT Adventures account.
With the push of a button, GEOS International Emergency Response Coordination Center provides your GPS coordinates and information to local response teams – for example contacting 9-1-1 responders in North America and 1-1-2 responders in Europe. The S.O.S. button is for emergencies only.
Set up Custom Messages before your next adventure to send to your list of pre-determined contacts. Use this feature as a secondary OK message or transfer your personal help alert to this message function if you are using a SPOT S.O.V. service on your Help button.
Alert your personal contacts that you need help in non-life-threatening situations.
|HEIGHT||3.48” (8.83 cm)|
|WIDTH||2.66” (6.76 cm)|
|THICKNESS||0.93” (2.36 cm)|
|WEIGHT||5 oz (142 g) with Lithium Batteries|
|OPERATING TEMP||-22F to 140F (-30C to +60C)|
|OPERATING ALTITUDE||-328ft to +21,320ft (-100m to +6,500m)|
|HUMIDITY RATED||MIL-STD 810F, Temperature cycling from 20°C to 60°C while maintaining 95% RH.|
|VIBRATION RATED||Per SAE J1455|
|DUST AND WATER RESISTANT||IP68|
|POWER OPTIONS||4 AAA Energizer Ultimate Lithium 8x batteries (L92) 4 AAA Energizer NiMH rechargeable batteries (NH12)|
|BATTERY LIFE||Send 1,250 Check In and Custom Messages on a Single set of Lithium batteries|