On-board Vessel Communications
Key Benefits and Features
• RJ11/POTS interface, cable runs up to 600m/2000ft
• Voice, SMS, SBD and Circuit Switched Data capable
• USB data interface
• Accessory / Ignition sense
• 10-32V DC power input
• AC Plug pack included 110/240 input
• Basic SMS support via Falcon application (via USB port)
• Active Marine Grade Fixed site Antenna included in Kit
• Supports optional Active Vehicular Magnetic or Bolt antennas
• Full certified, Inmarsat, RoHS, CE, IEC60945, AS/EN60950
• 1 year warranty
Watch the Oceana 400 Video
Oceana 400 is a complete slimline terminal that allows connection to the Inmarsat GSPS satellite network, where the simplest access to reliable voice and data communication services are required.
Featuring an intelligent RJ11/POTS interface, it enables connection of up to 5 standard corded/cordless phones or integration to a PABX system.
The Oceana 400 is designed to operate with the Inmarsat services.
The Oceana 400 terminal provides access to reliable voice and data communications services, offering a cost-effective and high quality solution for land based as well as maritime users.